Inscribed Angles

Friday, May 19, 2017
This will be a short and sweet blog post about an interactive notebook idea for Inscribed Angles in Geometry. When it comes to introducing new theorems, I like to put the theorems on the left side of their notebook so students can make their own personal notes. 




After the foldable, students broke up into pairs and completed the following poster: 


Students will write out the theorem on the poster and use compasses, rulers, and protractors to create and label a diagram of each theorem. I will try to post pictures as soon as groups are completely finished with the poster. 

What are some of your favorite Inscribed Angles activities/ideas? I'd love to hear!

Here are some of the files that I used: 


2 comments

  1. What is inside of the theorem section?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get help with example 4? Is the drawing just really not done to scale? Or am I doing something wrong? I would love to see the inside of this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete