Angle Addition and Angle Bisector Foldable

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

This post contains interactive notebook ideas for Angle Addition and Angle Bisectors. I go through the following Angles graphic organizer with my geometry resource classes and I have my regular on level geometry students complete it at home as review.




I think the hardest part for my struggling students is the naming and labeling of angles. I tell students to think of it like a "road map"... trace the angle (without picking up your pencil).... tell me the points you go through.... and you have the name of the angle! Any other teaching methods out there that also seems to help students?

My students do really well with the following foldable so I haven't had to update it in two years. Once it doesn't work for my students anymore, I will definitely update it!






1 comment