Math Clip Art

Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Hellooooooo Summer!

If any of you are like me, then you are probably already prepping and planning for next school year. As stated in a previous blog post (Click Here), I create about 99% of my foldables and activities in PowerPoint.

For those that teach secondary math, I have decided to share some math clip art that I use to create foldables and activities. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to insert clip art into your documents.

Step 1: You can either drag and drop the image into PPT or go to Insert --> Picture --> Picture from File --> Select Picture.





Step 2: Once you have your clipart inserted on the document, then insert text boxes to provide more information. You can easily move and rotate text boxes in PPT.





Step 3: If you are a font addict like myself, then change the font and you are FINISHED!



Any other geometry clip art that you would like to see added?! Comment or email me!

Here are the files in PNG/JPEG form:

No comments