Algebra Proofs Cut and Paste Activity

Tuesday, January 5, 2016
I have an activity that I would love to share because of how successful it was in the classroom! I teach about 50+ special education students in Geometry and after this activity, students fully understood algebra proofs. This activity is differentiated since I gave my advanced students all the scrambled statements and reasons with the 10 problems, while I gave my lower students the specific statements and answers to each problem. I had four classes make posters and two classes make algebra proofs books. The results were awesome...





Feel free to download and use in the classroom.
You can find the Algebra Proofs Cut & Paste Activity when you Click Here

If you are a student and need help, CLICK HERE

Please leave comments on how this activity went in your classroom.

3 comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this activity!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This activity was absolutely the BEST!! Thank you so very much for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although my students are still working to complete the select proofs, I appreciate the opportunity to use the cut and paste option as a way to differentiate the process and product, and a quick check for understanding for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete